Monday 5 December 2011

Snowy Tilda

It feels like it's taken ages to finish this card - in reality I only started it Friday, so not that long really, I kept doing a bit whenever I could fit it in rather than all in one go. It started with another candle box (which went much more smoothly this time, and in one go) and evolved. Again, I've used papers I've had for a while and wanted to get used. I'd like to be able to say that in using up these papers I'm clearing some of my stash, in truth new stash keeps popping up to replace it - no idea how.....honest!



Challenges Entered
TOMIC - Shaker box
Paper Sundaes - Red & die cuts

Thanks for looking

10 comments:

  1. Wow!!! That is a gorgeous ones! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Inspirations challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous box Tracy love you colours and design x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic work! Looks awsome!
    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow beautiful card
    Hugs louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fab. I love the papers and the colours you've used are match in so well.
    I found your blog by 'accident' but love it so much I'm going to follow you, can't wait to see what you create next!
    Hugs
    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.Such a gorgeous creation. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining us at TOMIC this week!
    good luck for the draw!
    Love from France, Kianel.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow wow wow! I saw your card as the winner. It is absolutely gorgeous and I have saved it on my gorgeous cards list on my computer. The template is so original and your coloring is absolutely beautiful. You are such an original artist! Many congratulations!!!! Spirited Love, Samara

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow wow wow! I saw your card as the winner. It is absolutely gorgeous and I have saved it on my gorgeous cards list on my computer. The template is so original and your coloring is absolutely beautiful. You are such an original artist! Many congratulations!!!! Spirited Love, Samara

    ReplyDelete