Saturday 4 February 2012

Ribbons and Lace

A great new challenge starts today at Lets Ink It Up - Ribbons and Lace. Our sponsor this month is the fantastic Lili of the Valley, and our lucky winner will win a £10 voucher to spend in their store.


 For my creation, I started with a mint tin (I make no apology for buying it for the tin rather than the mints!) I embossed the foil from a tomato purée tube, then embellished with a lace rose, ribbon, trim, a bit of chain and a charm. I had in mind a bit of an Alice in Wonderland feel, and I think its achieved without being overtly themed.

Thanks for looking

4 comments:

  1. WOW this is gorgeous Tracy
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tin, thanks for your hardwork and support of LIIU, I so appreciate it. Hugz Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful tin. I love the rich colours and metal.
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! this is so striking and noble!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete