Thursday 26 September 2013

Creative Play

It seems like I've spent the last couple of weeks having all sorts of fun with various bits and pieces without actually making many finished 'things'. One of the main things I've been playing with are my new Dylusions inks - blimey are they fab! They were one of those things I didn't need until I saw a youtube, (I really think that phenomenon should have a name as I'm sure I'm not the only victim) so I asked for a few for my birthday, loved them and had to have all the colours! Now I have a whole pile of backgrounds waiting to be transformed.
For now, I'm sharing a small canvas, plus my Tim Holtz September tag.





5 comments:

  1. Both pieces are beautiful!! Love the tag! The bird stamps is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much scrumptiousness, the colours and textures are stunning xo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie, and thank you for taking the time to comment

      Delete