Thursday 11 September 2014

Ode to Joy

My second offering of the month for Creative Expressions is this stunner - yes I know I shouldn't blow my own trumpet, but I can't help it.



I embossed a square of card with a Couture Creations folder and added pearls to the corners. The main Sentimental Bauble topper from the  was cut from adhesive sheet,  I applied the filigree part of the cut before adding the Silver Dream gilding flakes. I also cut the Holly Sprays in adhesive and covered those in Iced Sprinkles. I finished off with Chalk White seam Binding and a small Fancy Pearl Embellishment.


Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a lovely day.

4 comments:

  1. A lovely card, so simple, but absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracy! Ooooo this is stunning! One that you should blow your own trumpet too! I love the Silver Dream gilding flakes and the pop of Iced Sprinkles. Just an absolutely gorgeous card!! xx Love Karen xx

    ReplyDelete