Thursday 20 November 2014

As Seen on TV!


The eagle eyed among you may have already seen a fleeting glimpse of my sample for this week. I made this for one of Julia's Create and Craft shows a couple of months ago. I love how this turned out so thought it deserved a longer airing.
Every year, I make my mum a calender, and this is the one she will get this year. I combined the Anemone Planter to make a border and the Sunflower Delight to make my topper. The Spellbinder dies I used are the Fleur De Lys Squares and for the background I used the fabulous Tied Together embossing folder by Couture Creations. 





I coloured the stamped and gold embossed images with Cosmic Shimmer Pastel Watercolours and as a finishing touch, I heat embossed with gold onto a small Fancy Pearl Embellishment.
To add the calender tab, I simply stuck the tab into a mini card and added my sentiment to the tab.



Thanks for looking. 


No comments:

Post a Comment