Thursday 27 November 2014

Winter Kisses

My final project for this month for Creative Expressions is also my final Christmas card for this year! I've kept this one fairly simple to maybe inspire anyone who is in a blind panic thinking they'll never get done in time. You could even save a bit of time and cardstock by leaving out the first mat and by not glittering the snowflake. For an almost flat card - to save on postage, you can leave out the foam pad under the snowflake and glue it directly to the card.

All I did was randomly stamp the snowflakes from the Snowflakes and Sprigs stamp set using perfect medium, then embossed in silver. I matted a white card with white card, them my stamped background. I stamped and embossed my greeting which is from Pinecone Christmas. Next, I applied some adhesive film to a scrap of white card, removed the backing and applied Diamond Sprinkles to cover the snowflake. I applied the snowflake to the card with a foam pad, but as I said, you can omit this if you want a flatter look.



Thanks for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment