Thursday 12 March 2015

Live, Laugh, Love

Another project for Creative Expressions using new goodies from Couture Creations for you today.
This time I made a tag to be a fitting adornment to a special gift.

I started by applying papers from the  Vintage Rose Garden stack to my tag die cut.


I sanded the edges for a worn look


Next I applied Perfect Medium through the Damask mask


And embossed in gold detail


I added a die cut flourish to the top of the tag


I used the Couture Creations die to make some sprigs, adding some Distress ink to give definition


I added a strip of ribbon to the bottom of the tag and then highlighted the tad edges with gathered twigs


I also added Distress ink to a paper flower to match my colour scheme


To finish the tag, I cut some sentiments from the paper stack..


and finally added a bow

Thanks for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment